Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday August 25th

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.

I know that you design a Web Page through a new language, otherwise known as coding. The Code that we are using in the class is HTML. At the moment I can code colors and some formatting of words on a web page as well as put extras like links and images in a web page. 

Previously I have taken a Computer Programming Class freshman year and in this class we learned how to code, make video games, etc. We coded on a Intro Program called Greenfoot (picture down below). This has helped me understand a lot of what I have done in this class so far. I have friends that design web pages and have their own blogs so the point of taking this class for me was to be able to do just as much, maybe even more, than my friends. 
Ultimately I would like to be able to design my own webpage for my social media accounts. I would love to be able to bring all these different pictures and videos together into one website while still making everything look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment