Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday August 26th

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

This is my final year here at Blue Valley High and I am excited to be a senior. I am really excited for this years classes because most of them are classes I actually would like to take because all my required classes are done. So far this year my favorite class is honestly probably web design because I knew the teacher previously and this class is actually something I am interested in. 

As for my previous years I have been in the marching band all four years of high school. Up until this year, because of new interests, I have been a member of the cross country team. And I have done one season of each of the following: Swimming, Golf, and Tennis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment