Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24th

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

Thanksgiving is my birthday. Usually on Thanksgiving we have a huge family dinner down at my grandmas house. This tradition ended last year when sadly my Grandma past away. Now I really don't know what we will do for Thanksgiving, hopefully someone will come down to visit us.


But on Thanksgiving we will be celebrating my birthday, then eating the big dinner, and then we will be going out to do some black friday shopping! Colby and I will get the GoPro Camera, then go and fight old women for the half priced ipads. I can't wait for that. Anyways, later on in the week I'll be hanging out with other friends, making other YouTube Videos and finishing College Applications. So I will have a lot to do this break.

5 comments:

  1. you are amazing and im sure you will get hundreds if not thousands of b day shout outs and love especially from me. my instagram and twitter are @madelinezinno

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing and im sure you will get hundreds if not thousands of b day shout outs and love especially from me. my instagram and twitter are @madelinezinno

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never knew you had this blog. I wish I knew sooner.. My name is Bryanne, hi.
    Hahah, that is weird to say nowadays.. I sound like a doof. You won't see this, but..nvm. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo sam, you and me both have it thanksgiving break
    -i feel like a stalker looking through this
    GOOD JOB ON YOUR SUCCESS

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you happen to ever come back to this blog, then HI SAM! Lmao I love you so much! ❤️

    ReplyDelete