Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday, November 13th

Reflect on your learning this semester so far in this class. Think about the first day you walked in to this room until right now. What have you learned about Web Design? What have you learned beyond Web Design? Explain yourself.

When I walked into class the first day I really had not known much about programming or Web Design. I had taken a intro to programming class my freshman year but I hadn't retained much of that knowledge. So basically I relearned the way to program and use HTML. Not only did I learn HTML again I also was able to use it for something I actually was interested in. 


I have learned how to make the basics of a website, but I have also began to learn how to make a website look very professional. Slowly but surely I'm getting better at making websites. Beyond the actual web design part I learned how to use PhotoShop and other useful tools for my social media endeavors later in life. 


1 comment:

  1. Link of Fun: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7W1FCUa0lyadFpQV1FteHFscmc/view?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete