Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday, November 3rd

Tell me about your weekend. Give me details and photos!\

On Friday, I went out to a Costume shop to look for something because I had no idea what I wanted to be for halloween. I just decided to dress really weird and in nice clothes. So I guess that was pretty spectacular. Anywho, after that Colby and I went down to Worlds of fun and went around scaring people. The people at WOF said our costumes were too realistic so we couldn't go into the park. We did anyway and almost go kicked out multiple times. 

On Saturday I woke up early and started working on our new YouTube Channel. Colby and I recorded two videos and I used the template below to create a banner for our channel. Then we scoped out this house and took a couch from it's living room and put it in our YouTube room. That was a hard job. 
On Sunday I had to come back to reality and do all my homework. So I practiced Saxophone, did homework, hung up many things in my room that I have put of for months, etc. So all in all, the weekend was extremely productive. 

2 comments: