Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday, October 20th

Tell me about your weekend. Share pics

Over the weekend I went down to St. Louis for the Bands of America Super Regional Marching Band Festival. We performed Friday night in the Edward Jones Dome. We had a blast and had the best run the BV band has ever done in St. Louis. After this we went back to the hotel for pizza and cake. Soon we had to be in bed and the directors came in our room to tell us we shouldn't sneak out or do anything stupid.

 

Long story short, I personally got into a huge argument with 4-5 of out band Staff and my mother got involved on the phone and we were threatened to be kicked out of the band. but with that said I still had an amazing night. They needed to learn to show me some respect and I got to prove them wrong :)

The next day we went back to the dome and watched the bands and had a 4 hour ride home.

Sunday I ended up hanging with my friend Kammi and we went to the Great Mall and that brought some serious memories back... Then Kammi and I went to IHOP and later went to her house to watch a movie. Overall it was one of the best weekends I have had in quite a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment