Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6th

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

Friday was a very chill night. Colby, Connor, and I drove around for an hour or two figuring out what we could actually do with our lives. We found a few girls that Connor knew from school. Because it was cold we thought it would be fun to go have a bondfire on the top of this rock pile we knew. After all said and done, we only had the fire up for about 20 minutes but overall it was a fun night. 

Saturday I accompanied the band To the Blue Springs Marching Festival. We spent the day talking to other bands and running around Blue Springs, then after our performances we placed 3rd overall which is the best we have ever done at that competition. So that was actually a blast.

Sunday I woke up early and spent all day planning revenge on this stupid kid that threatened Colby at his house. Then to cool of I went and talked with Nate Hardy who I hadn't talked to in quite some time. Then I asked if Nate wanted to go to my friends concert at some unknown car. They were actually really good but I got home very late. I ended up staying up until almost 2 in the morning Sunday night. That wasn't that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment