Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29th

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

This past Friday I spent the night with the Marching Band as we cheered on the football team as we won the Homecoming Game! 


I decided to spend most of Saturday Day looking for colleges as doing some research with that. Afterwards Colby and I swagged out into our suits and went over to the girls house. We went to homecoming with Ally and Maggie and that was a blast! First we went to Winstead's, then we crashed a nearby wedding. After getting thrown out of there, we walked around the plaza and watched a magician. Going to the actual dance was fun but it was cut short so we decided to go driving around screaming for an hour and that made the girls really mad. Then we went to Ally's house and had a great time until I ended up getting home late.. 

Sunday I really didn't do much, I didn't even get out of the house which was kind of a bummer. 

3 comments: