Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9th

How do you express your creativity? Explain.

My creativity is actually expressed in a number of different ways. I really do enjoy pictures, and not really of any certain things. I usually take pictures of nature or surrounding and express myself through captions and quotes. 


No matter how much one would judge a 17 year old guy that puts his creativity into quotes on a picture, I really do enjoy it. If you ask anyone that knows me well, I think way too much and take life really seriously; however, I just seem this way because of the pictures I take and the things I talk about. I like to make short movies of what I think is funny as well as set up really cool scenes for instagram pictures. 

I'm honestly not that creative but when I would like to be, I have no trouble finding an easy way to express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment