Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday, September 5th

Pretend you are in your 70s or 80s, complain about kids these days.

"I just wanna be normal" "I just wanna fit in" "I'm most likely going to a state or community college" "What's going to get me what I need"


Image

Kids these days just want to be normal, they skid through life wanting absolutely nothing with their life and then when they realize in their late 20s, he opportunities have already passed. Honestly, kids these days need to get off there lazy butts and do something with their lives. If I were a kid again I would take every single opportunity to experience, to learn, to throw myself at something uncomfortable just to get better at it!

However nowadays kids take the bare minimum, they want to pass, they are happy with average. I want to slap the kids in the face who say they are fine with where they are at, or they don't mind the fact that they are just average. Is literally all the passion sucked out of this generation? Where did the drive go? Seems like the only thing people strive to be anymore is 'high.' Kids these days really need to realize there is opportunity on their front lawn but they are just to lazy to open the door. It makes me mad that people are cool with being the same, or fine with being average. Do something with your life, maybe just maybe, something you actually want to do? Sound better kids? Thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment