Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22nd

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!


On Friday night I went to the Plaza and Loose Park to hang out with one of my new friends Cameron. We drove all over town looking for Thai Tea and never found any. But overall the whole night was great, and I got to drive my dad's MR2 convertible around town. The next day I woke up just to go to band camp for four hours. That was honestly not that much fun but band is really never all that fun. But immediately after band I ran home to get dressed for Homecoming. This was really fun overall even though we had a group of about 25 people.

I went to Blue Valley Southwest's Homecoming with Jori and we had a blast. Had some awesome italian buffet at Cinzetti's followed by an actually pretty entertaining night of dancing, videogames and new friends.

Then on sunday i had to come back to reality and did all my homework.

1 comment: