Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday, September 11th



Read and think about what this says and then blog about it. What does this quote mean to you? Elaborate! Feel free to give an example of tell a story.



I agree completely with this statement. And in all honesty I say things like this and live by this as much as possible. In my life I try every opportunity for a new experience, to get a great memory or figure something new out. Now there is an infinite amount of things you could do or work on to better yourself or just explore in general. 

Every time in my life, not joking here, when I am about to say "I'm Bored." I get angry with myself and then list off a ton of things to do. Just because of thoughts like the statement above I quit playing video games or watching TV because these are wastes of time! I love getting out and actually doing things or experiencing new places. This life truly is amazing and it is just really sad that no one seems to see it the way they should. People will regret laying around or being a couch potato, do things now while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment