Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday, September 8th

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!
This weekend I went to the Buzz Beach Ball concert. My favorite band there was Weezer. I went with my two new friends Ally and Maggie! I bought a seated ticket so we spent the first our trying to figure out how the heck I was going to get on the main floor with the whole crowd. But after I got down there the three of us had a blast and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Displaying IMG_7822.JPG



















Then next day, Saturday, after making an amazing Vine (if I do say so myself), Colby, Ally, Maggie, and I went down to the Plaza, walked around and in general just had a good time. We helped Colby take his senior pictures, then we went around the plaza area and sang with the street performers. It was honestly a really fun weekend because there was no drama or caring, just a lot of fun.

1 comment: