Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19th

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

I am actually really enjoying web design, I knew it would be hard to code things that look really nice but I believe we will get there eventually. I am really excited to be able to make my own website for the Sam and Colby Enterprises, inc. co. but my favorite part so far has been the All About Me project. I think this will turn out to be something really cool! 
This will be a harder project that will take more time but with that being said it will have a lot more information and be more interactive. I am very interested in this class, I know some people just take it for their computer credit but I really want to be able to actually know how to code websites for my future businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment